DETAILS OF PROGRAM REGISTRATION FOR INNER ENGINEERING COMPLETION ONLINE WITH SADHGURU ("Program"):
Below are a few guidelines to ensure you receive the program in its totality and integrity:
Hardware requirements (Mandatory): - You will need compatible hardware, such as:
It is best to connect through a laptop or desktop computer and to keep your phone switched off. Please ensure that the device you use for the Program is charged to ensure minimal interruption. Please do not use tablets and smartphones as the Program video is not available on these platforms.
For all sessions, all participants must:
For additional information, please view the Introductory video.
Google Chrome version 85 or later is recommended as a software prerequisite.
Before beginning the Program, please make sure that all of your hardware and software are completely functional. The Isha Foundation is not liable for any device or network problems or service interruptions that may occur during your session.
Please be aware that photographing, screen-shotting, screen-recording, and/or recording any part of the Program, whether by video or audio, for any reason is strictly banned. To learn more, please visit our Intellectual Property Rights section.
You agree to allow a proctor to monitor your participation in the Program by accepting this agreement.
When you join the programme:
If necessary, you agree to grant a proctor visual access/inspection of your premises.
If the proctor encounters or observes any activity that is deemed vulgar, insulting, abusive, criminal, or otherwise improper, they reserve the right to discontinue your participation.
The material given on or through the Site, as well as the programme offered, are not intended to replace professional medical advice and treatment.
In the event of a medical emergency during the session:
Contact your medical or mental health specialists before registering for the Program if you have or suspect you have a medical or mental health concern.
Prerequisites for the Program in terms of health:
You must notify us as soon as possible if you develop any of the following health issues after registering:
If we believe your health situation does not allow you to participate in the Program, we have the right to exclude you from the Program at our sole discretion.
Injuries or benefits: The Program is exempt from any representations, warranties, undertakings, and guarantees. We make no representations, warranties, undertakings, or guarantees that you will not be injured as a result of participating in our Program, either directly or indirectly; or that your fitness will improve measurably as a result of participating in the Program.
Debit/credit cards, Net banking, and UPI are the payment methods we accept.
We have the right to revoke your registration if any of the requirements outlined in this agreement are not met. The cancellation and refund policy applies to all refunds.
For any further assistance, you can contact +91 79771 02000 or email us at email@example.com.
By accepting these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you are willingly participating in our Courses and Programs and that you are completely and personally responsible for any outcomes or results. You agree to use your best judgment and due diligence before acting on any knowledge or information obtained from our Website, Classes, Programs, or Program Materials. The Isha Foundation is not liable for any actions you take as a result of the information supplied. You acknowledge and accept that we are not liable or responsible if you suffer financial loss, physical injury, loss, damage, or other undesirable consequences.
Your work, motivation, dedication, and follow-through will determine the outcome of your use of our Website, Classes, Programs, or Program Materials. Isha Foundation cannot and does not guarantee that you will achieve a specific result or benefit, and you acknowledge and accept that individual results may vary. The outcome of each person is determined by his or her background, dedication, ambition, and motivation, as well as a variety of other elements. Because the results are subject to change and are dependent on a number of factors, no guarantees can be guaranteed. There is no guarantee that using our Website, Programs, or Sessions will result in a specific result.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) You will preserve the accuracy of such information and quickly update such registration information as necessary.
(2) You will not use a bot, script, or other automated or non-human means to access the Site.
(3) Your use of the Site will not violate any relevant law or regulation.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site is our property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the "Content"), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (collectively, the "Marks"), are owned by Isha Foundation and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights.
The Site's Content and Marks are provided "as-is" for your convenience only. No part of the Site, including the Content and Marks, may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, downloaded, edited, broadcasted, transferred, used, sold, licenced, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
You may not access or use the Site for any other purpose than the one for which we provide it. The Site may only be used in connection with commercial ventures that we have officially endorsed or approved.
You agree as a user of the Site not to:
On the Site, we may provide sections for you to post reviews or ratings, as well as questions, comments, recommendations, ideas, feedback, or other information about the Site/Program ("Submissions"). When writing a review, you must meet the following requirements:
(1) Your Submissions must not contain offensive profanity, abusive, racist, offensive, hateful language, or illegal activity; discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; or discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
(2) You may not make any false, misleading, or deceptive assertions.
(3) We reserve the right to accept, reject, or remove Submissions at our sole discretion. We are under no responsibility to screen or delete Submissions, even if someone finds the reviews unpleasant or false. We do not endorse submissions, and they do not necessarily reflect our views or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
(4) We accept no responsibility for any review, including any claims, liabilities, or losses that may arise as a result of the review. You offer us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and licence to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content pertaining to reviews by posting a review.
(6) You hereby relinquish all moral rights to any such Submissions and warrant that any such Submissions are your original work or that you have the authority to submit them. You acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us if your Submissions are allegedly or actually infringed upon or misappropriated.
We reserve the right but not the duty, at our sole discretion, to:
(1) keep an eye on the Site for any violations of these Terms of Service;
(2) take necessary legal action against anybody who breaks the law or these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, reporting the offending user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) deny, limit access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically practicable) any or all of your Contributions;
(4) notice or liability to remove or disable all files and content from the Site that are excessively large or in any manner burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a way that protects our rights and property while still allowing it to function properly.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site or to cease it at any time and for any reason. We are not obligated to update any information on our Site, however.
Any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site will not be liable to you or any third party.
We cannot promise that the Site will always be available. We may encounter hardware, software, or other issues, or we may need to perform Site maintenance, which may result in interruptions, delays, or errors. Without prior notice to you, we reserve the right to change, amend, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time and for any reason.
The courts in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
(1) The Site is provided "as is" and "as available." You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site's services is at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use of it, including, without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the maximum extent permitted by law. We offer no warranties or claims about the correctness or completeness of the site's content, or the content of any websites connected to it, and we will not be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions.
(2) any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content and materials,
(3) any personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access to and use of the site,
(4) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
(5) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
(6) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the site,
(7) We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services advertised or offered through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising.
Even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, we, our directors, employees, or agents will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site. Regardless of anything provided herein to the contrary, our responsibility to you for any reason and regardless of the type of action will always be limited to the cost of the Program.
These Terms of Service apply to the fullest extent allowed by law. Any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by a cause beyond our reasonable control is not our responsibility or liability.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a complaint about the Site or would need more information about how to utilise it.
© 2022, Isha Foundation, Inc.
Terms & Conditions. |